Open Power Template is a template engine for PHP5. Its task is to produce a full HTML code from the script data and ”code templates” that show, how and where put them. OPT has many features not only for programmers, but also for template writers that make this process nice and easy.
1. Built-in XML parser that understands the HTML code structure and makes a real use of this.
2. Scalable XML standard compliance – from the strict following the standards to the quirks mode ideal for processing non-XML documents.
3. Modern and powerful template language that is something more that just a copy of control structures from PHP with modified syntax.
4. Advanced support for declarative programming – tell, what you want to see, not how it is supposed to work.
5. Imperative flow-control structures like loops and conditions.
6. Sections – an advanced tool for constructing various types of lists, including tree rendering and displaying the data in columns.
7. A set of tools for template modularization: inclusions and template inheritance (even dynamic).
8. Blocks – easy-to-write instructions evaluated at runtime.
9. Components – creating HTML forms with templates never was so easy.
10. Smart HTML escaping and XSS filtering syntax techniques.
11. Tools for code reuse – write once, use everywhere.
12. Template portability – the same template code runs correctly in different places and with different data formats.
13. Powerful expression engine with support for PHP objects.
14. Large function set.
15. Support for multilingual websites.
If you want to know more about the Open Power Template please visit http://www.invenzzia.org/en/projects