PHPDevShell Is a lightweight, highly modular scalable plugin based Code Management PHP Framework (CMF). This can offer you an instant web application with admin functionality and a user interface, all packaged under open source for your next big project.
* Easy plugin based projects, Full MVC or Not, your freedom your option.
* Extend existing projects on PHPDevShell with ease.
* Extremely powerful skinning, theming and structuring.
PHPDevShell would typically be used to develop general web based applications or administration interfaces. It is not a CMS (Content Management System) but can be. PHPDevShell is essentially a ready made GUI application where you can immediately start with the development work that matters most, your application. For security and usability it already provides you with user registration and management, role management, group management, access rights security, system settings, templates, control panels, cronjob management, menu management, plugin management etc.
* Good clean file structure.
* Model View Controller.
* Multiple site/domain configuration options.
* Core Class : General php functionality.
* Database Class : General database functions required.
* Email Class : Providing emailing support with PHPMailer.
* File Manager Class : Providing basic file management support and image manipulation.
* Form Class : Very basic form functions.
* Navigation Class : Handless all navigation for your application and PHPDevShell itself.
* Security Class : Handless all security for your application and PHPDevShell itself.
* Template Class : Manages flexible and light template system.
* WYSIWYG Class : Manages wysiwyg editor needs with TinyMCE.
* Iana Language Class : Manages multiple languages for your software and PHPDevShell itself.
* Plugin Manager : Does all plugin based calculations and transactions for you.
* Time Zone Class : Manages correct timezones for your application.
* FirePHP Class : Support for FirePHP.
* Smarty Template : To split code and template files.
sing the DIY Framework, not a single line of SQL or HTML needs to be hardcoded, constructed “by hand” or mixed with the PHP code. Almost no URL hacking or chopping is needed. The UTF-8 encoding is used exclusively.
The framework exploits PHP 5’s features such as more advanced object model, type hinting and class autoloading. HTTP request, response and session data is accessed via Java servlet-style OO wrappers. The framework has been straightforwardly ported to Java.
If you want to know more about the PHPDevShell Framework please visit http://www.phpdevshell.org/